Friday 21 October 2011

Evaluation

Evaluation
It was fairly easy to use theory and concepts in my own advert. I used quite a few ideologies that will attract many people. When people look at my advert the will immediately think about the quality of it, how long it lasts, expensive and fairly easy to use. It will contain a social network where young boys and girls will be able to interact online; this is very appealing to my target audience. It contains a list of social network, apps, media, navigation and many more. I have personally used persuasive techniques in my advert such as my own slogan; “don’t delay, buy bb today”. The character in my advert is representing/creating the effect of how useful blackberry has become. Also how addictive it could be, in a good way.       

No comments:

Post a Comment